Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Home News Who is behind the Kabul suicide Bomb attack that killed 25 teens?

Who is behind the Kabul suicide Bomb attack that killed 25 teens?

On Saturday, A suicide bombing at an education centre in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul has killed at least 24 people aged between 16-24 and injured dozens, as per the officials said. Most of the victims were teenage students from a poor family who would be looking for bright future.

The unnamed teacher revealed that students were talented and full of energy for their future, but they became the victim of this suicide bomb. The teacher’s identity has not been disclosed yet due to the security reasons. Many of the victim’s family has been looking in the hospital for their loved ones.

Kabul suicide Bomb

Fifty-seven people were wounded after the attacker exploded explosives in the road outside the Kawsar-e Danish centre in Kabul on Saturday night. Deaths still counting. Many people are in a serious condition as they have been rescued by Kabul ambulance and has been admitted to the Kabul Hospitals.

Also read: 24 people killed aged 16-24 at Kabul education centre in Suicide bomb

Who is behind the Kabul suicide Bomb attack?

It has been said that it may be from a Taliban but Taliban spokesman on Twitter has refused responsibility for the attack, which came at a sensitive time as teams for the insurgents and government meet in Qatar to seek a peace deal even as violence rises and the United States withdraws troops.

A Ministry of Interior spokesman, Tariq Arian, cited security guards as identifying a bomber who detonated explosives in the street outside the Kawsar-e Danish educational centre.

Kabul suicide Bomb

It is still unclear who is behind this attack. Explosives has exploded in West Kabul that is home to many from the Shia community. Shia community is in minority in Afghanistan. Taliban has been targeted for this attack but they refused to claim responsibility. Investigations are going on.

Last year, In a similar zone of Kabul, many understudies passed on in an assault on another training place in 2018, while in May shooters assaulted a maternity ward, slaughtering 24, including moms and infants.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

PUBG merger with KRAFTON delays launch in India

PUBG Mobile India announced in November that it was about to launch soon. The fans were eagerly awaiting the return of the...

IPL: Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab out from the race and KKR keep hopes to continue.

IPL: Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab out from the race and KKR keep hopes to continue. Rajasthan who has the four...

Covid-19: PM of England declared four week lockdown.

Covid-19: PM of England declared four week lockdown on Thursday. Pubs, restaurants, gyms, non-essential shops and places of worship will be...

Sean Connery, James Bond’s actor dies aged 90

The very sad news coming for the fans of Legendary actor Sir Sean Connery, the actor who brought James Bond to...

Recent Comments